Adriana Pereira, CFP®
Born in Asuncion, Paraguay
I joined Noesis in 2014 as a Research Assistant. Currently, I focus on portfolio analysis and prepare financial plans for our clients. I love to help individuals address their financial planning needs.
I truly enjoy being part of this multicultural family; we are all different but our values and long term vision are aligned. With team work and a client focused approach we all work towards the same purpose – helping our clients meet their life-long goals.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, TCG and Associates Department Intern
Academic and Professional Education:
- Earned a B.A. in Finance and Marketing from the University of South Carolina – Darla Moore School of Business. With a minor in Information Technology.
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP)
- Tennis (played four years of Division I Women’s Tennis and Fed Cup)
- Spending time with family and friends