Andreina Garcia Muller
Born in Caracas, Venezuela
I joined Noesis at 2017. As Client Coordinator, I support the firm’s efforts in relationship development and work to update processes and identify strategic business opportunities. I also support the firm’s marketing efforts.
My primary focus is to assist everyone at Noesis in order to provide excellent service to our clients. I truly enjoy being part of this family and the fact that we all work together to help our clients achieve their financial peace of mind and life goals.
- Worked in the marketing and sales department of Diageo Venezuela for more than 8 years.
- I have worked in different countries such as Venezuela, Colombia and the United States.
Academic and Professional Education:
- B.A in Business Administration and Management from Universidad Metropolitana of Venezuela.
- Marketing specialization from Universidad Metropolitana of Venezuela.
- Studying for the series 65.
- I love spending time with my family and close friends, they are my engine!
- I’m always trying to help as much as I can the people from my home country Venezuela.
- My guilty pleasure is traveling and discovering new restaurants.