Cheryl Deknatel, CFP®, CIMA®, MBA
Born in New York, New York
I was raised in New York, where I grew up and studied. After, I lived in Europe for over 20 years. I have been in the financial industry for more than 40 years and have worked with leading Wall street firms and European banking institutions.
I joined Noesis in 2012 and divide my time between our home in Miami Beach and Essex, Connecticut.
- Associate Vice President at Morgan Stanley
- Senior Vice President at Brean Murray
- Senior Vice President at Prudential Securities
- Financial Analyst ABN AMRO
Academic and Professional Education:
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst™ (CIMA)
- Columbia University – Business School (MBA)
- Finch College – BA
- Hunter College High School
I am on the Board of the Finch College Alumni Association Foundation Trust. We raise money for scholarships for community college women in the tri-state area who are transferring to accredited four – year colleges in the USA.
Another outside interest is a family-owned music publishing company, Denton & Hankins, one of the oldest turn-of-the-20th century through early 50’s music publishers in the USA.