Joyce H. Chiang, CFP®, CPA, MBA
Born and raised in Taipei, Taiwan
I graduated from Chung Yuan University in Business. After one year working at an international trading company in Taipei, I decided to pursue my higher degree in the United States. I got my MBA degree, major in Accounting, from University of Missouri, Kansas City. I moved to California in 1988 and was licensed as a California Certified Public Accountant in 1993. The same year I established my own accounting practice. I joined Noesis Capital as a financial advisor in 1999 and mainly serve clients in west coast and Asia.
- 25+ years in CPA firm providing taxation and financial planning to both local and international clients. Bridge the gap between estate planning attorney and client
- Senior financial advisor to various companies in high tech, small business, restaurant operations and real estate developments.
Academic and Professional Education:
- B.A in International Trading from Chung Yuan University
- M.B.A in Accounting from the University of Missouri
- Certified Financial Planner ™ (CFP)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the California State board of accountancy and the California society of certified Public Accountants
There are many things I like to do, see, and experience. I enjoy travel. When not traveling, I enjoy cooking and planning for the next adventure with family.