Portfolio Manager, Equity Analyst and IT Director
Born in Hsinchu, Taiwan
I first worked for Noesis as an IT consultant in early 2004. I developed a customized CRM system and trading platform to bridge the front-end data collection and the back-office operation. In June 2004, I formerly joined Noesis as an equity analyst and portfolio manager. Starting in 2014, I also assumed the role as a relationship manager, mostly serving our Taiwanese clients.
- Before coming to the United States in 1991, I worked for two IT companies in Taiwan. My main job functions involved managing field engineers and software development.
- While studying at the graduate school of LSU business college, I was a computer lab teaching assistant and research assistant in our department.
- From 1997 to 2004, I was the IT Director at International Council for Quality Care Inc and in charge of software development and system management.
Academic and Professional Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Economics from the National Taiwan University.
- Master of Science degree in Management of Information System from Louisiana State University.
- Investment Advisor Representative and hold a Series 65 License.
My main hobbies are DIYs and crafting. I also like hiking and traveling.
I have been a member of the Tzu-Chi foundation since 1996. Tzu-Chi is a charity founded in Taiwan, and they have done work around the world.